Wednesday 9 March 2016

Katrina Kaif on break-up rumours with Ranbir Kapoor: I never said I broke up




Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif's break-up rumours have been doing the rounds for a while now.Ranbir and Katrina have still not confirmed it
yet. But both of them are seen avoiding a face-to-face clash with each other at several occasions.
Their break-up news made headlines as 2016 ringed in. The gossip mills have been churning out stories about their supposedly break-up, but the two actors have avoided speaking on the issue.
But there is a twist in the tale with Kat saying that he hasn't broken up. In a recent interview with ABPlive, that is yet to air, Katrina said, "Break-up! Who said I broke up? I never said I broke up with anyone.I never even mentioned that I was in a relationship with someone?"
And when asked about Valentine's Day, the Fitoor actor said she'll be spending the entire day with her co-star Tabu. Katrina is currently busy promoting her upcoming film Fitoor, but the Dhoom 3 actor has been in headlines for her personal issues and not professional.
In an interview to PTI, when asked about her personal life, Katrina said, "It disheartening to read stories on (my) personal life. You would rather like to read a breaking news that ... we all have come to an agreement that Katrina Kaif is one the top five actresses in the world. I would want this to be the story."

No comments:

Post a Comment