Friday 11 March 2016

Katrina Kaif’s favourite song tells more about her break up with Ranbir Kapoor than any of her quotes 



"And now I have finally seen the end... And I’m not expecting you to care... But I have finally seen the light...I have finally realised... I need to love" Yes, that is Katrina Kaif's favourite..
“And now I have finally seen the end… And I’m not expecting you to care… But I have finally seen the light…I have finally realised… I need to love” Yes, that is Katrina Kaif’s favourite number at the moment. And we all know exactly why the Fitoor actress is hooked to this song, don’t we? 

In an almost tell-all interview to DNA, Katrina Kaif confirmed that she was SINGLE. And yes, the actress dealt with questions about her break up with Ranbir Kapoor in a very appropriate manner. Katrina did not speak about her relationship with RK Jr, never once mentioned the reasons why their relationship came to an end. And yet managed to convey that things are over between her and Ranbir. While Katrina has not exactly shied away from answering any questions on ex-beau Ranbir, her responses have been guarded and politcially correct. But what Kat did not or rather could not say in any of her interviews, she did in this one response.

Katrina was asked about her favourite ‘song of the moment’ and her response was enough to give us a sneak peek at her current state. The actress pickes Muse’s Madness. The lyrics almost reflect on Katrina‘s own situation. And we can totally imagine this to be Ms Kaif listening to this one on a loop. The lyrics go,

“And now, I need to know is this real love…Or is it just madness keeping us afloat? And when I look back at all the crazy fights we had… Like some kind of madness… Was taking control”

No comments:

Post a Comment